Friday, April 6, 2012

A LITTLE BIT TALLER

Cora has outgrown the first skirt I ever made her. Sad, but I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later. Teeny little thing barely covers her diaper now... So, since I have a TON of cute fabric just waiting for projects, I decided a few Simple Skirts were in order. Especially now that our spring weather has ended and summer is blowing in. This particular fabric is the same one that I used to make a skirt for Addy way back when. I love the tiny little peace signs, and there are so many colors in it that shirt combos are endless. Bonus! This time I traded out the ribbon trim for double-fold bias tape (1/2"). We'll see how it washes, but the weight of the border definitely helped the skirt to maintain it's shape and hang straight. Another bonus!

No comments: