We started our day at the rehab facility visiting GG. The kids were pretty well behaved. Luckily, they had Gramma and her books, an old clock, painted toenails, some of GG's chocolates, GG herself, the many armchairs, and an extra wheelchair to play with...
(Cora took the reigns when we took GG for a stroll)
After a couple hours keeping GG and the other folks at the facility entertained, we took the kids over to Cheehaw to burn off their pent-up energy. Such a cool playground!
(Cora got annoyed with my picture taking on this trip and multiple times I caught her mid-sentence telling me "No pictures. No mama. No!")
(If I haven't mentioned it here yet, baby doll can swing on a big kid swing all by herself. I think it started about a month ago, but I don't remember exactly.)
After the park, we retreated to GG's house to meet up with all the Kirkpatricks (except Aunt Sara) and Uncle Gerald for a good Southern BBQ dinner.
Bedtime antics included some downward dog posing and acrobatics by Cora...
No comments:
Post a Comment