I attended a shower today to welcome "John Baby" (as my kids call him), as well as the impending arrival of Baby K ("Will Will's" baby sister). Lauchlin and Olivia threw a great party (with yummy food of course!) and it was fun to watch all the little guys play together. (I say guys, because Cora, the only girl in the group, wasn't there. Neither was James. They were home napping while Mama sneaked out for a kid-free afternoon and Daddy and Grandma worked hard re-building steps on the back terrace.)
![]() |
| John Baby with his pretty mama, Mary Beth, napping in Cora's Beco Gemini (the test-drive was a success!) |
![]() |
| Big Brother David |
![]() |
| Beautiful Christina and Baby K (we can't wait to see whether she has blonde hair and blue eyes like her mama!) |
![]() |
| Big Brother Will! |
![]() |
| Baby Grady, Manu, and Baby Leo |
![]() |
| I made a couple of items for Baby K: this little Simple Skirt and a pair of baby pants. The skirt was fun and easy, and my best guess is that it will fit Baby K around 9-15 months, since I used Cora's first skirt as a model. The pants on the other hand, well, I could definitely tell that I've never sewed clothes for newborns before, because those tiny leg hems were tough. I aimed for 0-3 month size (using an old pair of Cora's pants I found stashed away), so I'll just have to wait and see when they actually fit the little miss. I, for one, can't wait to have another girl in our group! I only hope Cora doesn't try to run off with her like she does with her baby dolls... |






No comments:
Post a Comment