Sunday, May 27, 2012

ESCAPING THE TRAINING

Jay was gracious enough this afternoon to send James and I out for some sanity hours away from the potty training madness (not that it's been that crazy, actually - Cora's been great, and it's been far less work and far less stress than this 3-day experience was with James), so we joined the Sanchez family at their pool. Alex had purchased a couple of blow-up airplanes for the boys to ride, and I'm SURE I burned enough calories to justify pizza and beer by driving James all over, making waves, and lifting him on and off, on and off, on and off. It was fun, relaxing, and just the break I needed this weekend - thanks you guys!

See Leo the shark?... How about Alex under water? And Sophie was just off-screen, camera right, holding Leo's raft.
Manu the super swimmer!
Leo the crawler!
Happiness incarnate.

No comments: