Cora had only TWO pee accidents today and two poop accidents. Three of those accidents occurred at daycare (one was right as I was picking her up, since the aftercare teacher didn't know she was in undies!), but she stayed dry at naptime. She did SO WELL today! She woke up dry, went straight to the potty to pee, and stayed dry throughout the morning and the entire drive to daycare. When Jay dropped her off, she went straight to the potty there. After school, I took the kids to the gym with me. Cora peed TWICE on a public potty there before I went to workout, then again when I was done running 45 minutes later. She had me pull over on the side of the road so she could go on the way home (but didn't produce anything except gas). Once home, she peed in the potty again. Had her second poop accident (she alerted me, but it was too late), then stayed dry throughout dinner. Peed on the potty before and after bath, and didn't have anything left at bedtime. She's now sleeping soundly, and we sure hope she stays that way tonight, dry or not. Last night was LONG. She was up basically from 10:00pm-2:00am. She kept asking to go potty, and around midnight she actually peed in the potty. Jay and I traded out, and she kept lifting her head and crying for me every 5-10 minutes for HOURS, so I couldn't leave the room. James was no fun to share a bed with. At one point when I dozed off between Cora checks, he crawled on top of my legs, perpendicular to me. I was actually glad when Cora woke me that time so I could scoot him off my still-sore shins and calves. Anyway, fingers crossed we all get better sleep tonight. Baby Doll needs it just as badly as we do!

1 comment:
Way to go Cora!!
Post a Comment