Yet again, we fail at the school picture day sibling portrait...
(At least James was into it. He did great in his solo photo as well. Cora, all grumpiness, all the way.)
Just like spring of 2013 and fall of 2012 (at least those times the fail was due to underpants and half-hearted smiles, not outright angry face). Maybe we'll get lucky next time around and get a repeat of the spring of 2012? (Oh they were so LITTLE back then!)
4 comments:
Awe, so cute even with Cora's grumpy face. Did you make Cora's owl dress?
I like this a lot, and especially Cora's expression. She will be the boss where ever she goes!!!
Oh, this cracks me up:).
No, I didn't make the dress. Cora has now owned THREE items in different sizes in that Zutano print, because it's my favorite. I'm going to be sad when she outgrows their clothes... First it was the little owl pants, then the owl tunic (turned shirt when she got tall...), and now the dress. I may have to make something out of the scraps when she outgrows the dress though (if it remains in good condition).
Post a Comment