Coltin turned 5 a couple days ago and celebrated his birthday this afternoon with a skating/biking party at our local (little) roller rink. Al and I brought our roller blades, Dawn and Stirlin and a few of their guests donned rental skates, and the kids mostly stuck to their bikes and trikes (though James gave the skates one lap before opting out, and Will actually did pretty well for 20 or 30 minutes until he decided to join the biker gang). Jay does not attempt any sports where wheels are attached to his feet, and Christina was busy trying to keep Lauren from getting run over. It was really fun (I may have had even more fun than the kids - I miss skating!) and I foresee us doing this at some point for our own kiddos!
![]() |
| He thought he was hot stuff out there! |
![]() |
| It's hard to believe all these sweet boys we know are turning FIVE already. Where in the WORLD has the time gone?! |
![]() |
| James informed me that this present was a "fishing thing"... |
![]() |
| Hitching a ride from my little powerhouse! |
![]() |
| Those pigtails!!! |








No comments:
Post a Comment