I had my last double digit run this morning. Since it started to sprinkle when I was halfway to our meeting point, I wasn't optimistic about getting ANY miles in, but we ended up making it through 9.5 miles before the rain really hit. It was a very cold last couple of miles back to the cars...
Since it was forecast to rain ALL DAY (and mom was exhausted from traveling and still recovering from bronchitis and sinus/ear infections), we had plans of doing zip, zilch, zero. Cora pilfered the gingerbread houses some more. All while singing "I love candy! I love candy! Oh how I love you candy!"
Once we put a stop to the sugar inhalation, she asked for broccoli. Then proceeded to eat 2 bunches without sharing a single bite...
There were games of Scrabble, Dominoes, and Battle Scrabble. And some fancy holiday beverages...
Cheers!








No comments:
Post a Comment