The kids went to Marie's birthday party this afternoon (she's ONE already!) and the only photo I took is of them joy-riding on one of Mason's electric cars (the John Deere Jeep). Cora almost ran into parked cars and the house a few times, so James took over and drove her around instead. She obviously trusts him a lot to be riding around like she's on a roller coaster, hands in the air...

1 comment:
LOVE this picture! So glad you guys made it out. After the party, I realized I didn't get any pictures of the kids outside... meaning ALL of the older kids. :(
And just so my son doesn't sound so spoiled, only the 4-wheeler is his. The Gater belongs to Ayla and Gage and the tractor to NeNe and Pop's house. We just borrowed them, and I'm glad we did. They seemed to all have fun. :)
Post a Comment