Thursday, January 30, 2014

SNOW DAY HAIR PLAY

Somebody asked me recently if I knew how to braid (pretty sure it was at the jewelry show I went to, in reference to braiding a necklace) and I said no. That's not true. I do know how to braid, I just haven't done it in many years. To see whether I could still do it from memory, and to see whether Cora has enough hair yet, we gave it a try over the snow days. On Tuesday we attempted an "Elsa" braid and on Wednesday we tried for "Anna" braids. Cora loved it so much! (Which meant that I had to give her Anna braids to wear to school this morning. Which meant we were a little late to school because I'm not very fast yet, especially with her baby fine wisps...)


(Yes, that is an "I'm so cute and I know it" shoulder hunch in the photo on the left. And no, I have no idea why she's making a grumpy face in the photo on the right. The camera comes out and she makes 3-5 random faces every single time lately...)

No comments: