We snuck out to the park for a 15-minute photo shoot this afternoon to take James' 5-year-old portraits. Jean kept Cora busy, and James cooperated so that we could get done quickly and go play on the trails before the rangers kicked us out. It's crazy to me that we've been coming to this spot for 5 years now. And amazing how very much our boy has changed over the years - he's such a kid now.
A truly awesome and adorable kid.
I think his personality shines through in these photos, from his timid little smiles in the beginning (with a little laughing at mama as I teased him for being shy) to full on silliness by the end.
Full size photos (I cropped them here because I like 8x10s on the blog) will be uploaded to Snapfish for ease of ordering multiple sizes (and colors may be different in print, as Blogger tends to somehow alter them a bit during upload). I think we'll frame that little smirk in the second to last photo for our collage wall - love our little character!









No comments:
Post a Comment