The whirlwinds being James and Cora, of course.
When I got back from my run everyone was outside spreading dirt and filling in holes around the yard. They'd been working for a couple hours and had made a lot of progress. The kids used their buckets and dump truck to help move dirt, and intermittently played in the big dirt pile. After I arrived, they moved on to other activities, and spent the next hour and a half making dirt angels, riding bikes, riding the zipline, painting, and helping Gramma mark the locations of fancy daffodils and narcissus growing in weird places that we can later dig up and relocate to make pretty flower beds. I was tired just watching them. Actually, I was tired from my run, but watching them run in circles with boundless energy made me feel even more tired. Fun afternoon though!




No comments:
Post a Comment