Robyn will be in Mississippi in a mere 2 days!!! And after a trip to the northeast portion of the state (where we have yet to venture ourselves) to see Sandra, they'll both be joining me down in Laurel for my race this weekend. Then I get to take Robyn home to the 'Burg to hang out for a few days, and she bravely volunteered to babysit our little wild ones for the start of their spring break. Between James' 6th birthday, Robyn's visit, a long and beautiful trail race, Gramma coming out to tackle the latter half of spring break (and for however long we can convince her to stay and play!), St. Patrick's Day (I don't know why, but I look forward to the "holiday"... maybe because I get to drink beer midweek?), and then the Sanchez Crew coming out for their spring break at the end of the month, March is shaping up to be pretty incredible!

No comments:
Post a Comment