Friday, September 18, 2015

DO THEY EVER OUTGROW CROUP?!

Poor buddy is sick. When I got home at 1:30am Wednesday night (after bat sampling), I went in to kiss the kids and found him burning up with fever. It took about an hour for the ibuprofen to kick in enough to cool him down so he could fall back asleep. A trip to the doctor first thing Thursday morning (after dropping Cora off at school) found fever and croup-like cough. He also has poison ivy all over his back, arms, neck, and face (from collecting sticks during the Cub Scout service project). Luckily, a couple days at home and a couple shots (steroid and antibiotic) cured him right up!
Fever chills and mama forgot his blanket. At least I had a jacket in my bag from bat sampling...
 Two green days and one yellow allow for movie and Kindle time when you're sick (thankfully)

1 comment:

Michelle Bourne said...

Poor guy! What was his diagnosis?