Both kids still really like this magnet set that Auntie Robyn gave Cora for her 3rd birthday, so we ordered the Expansion Pack a while back when I found it on sale, and unknowingly tucked it away in one of the kids' MANY kitchen cabinets/drawers. It's a good thing we have so much storage space in our house because I'm pretty sure there is kid stuff in about half of each space in every room of the house! Since I recently cleaned the kid drawers (throwing away MANY old drawings - shhh! - and filled up coloring books and broken crayons and dried out markers), their cabinet and 4 drawers are all organized, which makes their desire to use their craft supplies and puzzles and games that much stronger. Anyway, James spotted the little Expansion Pack box and asked me to open it, then spent the next 30 minutes designing cars and people and flowers before we had to leave for dance, at which point he asked me to take a photo "in case Cannon messes it up while we're gone". Who am I to deny a picture request?!

No comments:
Post a Comment