She marched through the living room and told me she was going to work. As what, I don't know. Then I noticed her taking my photo (with a fake Fisher Price camera from the 1970s) from the kitchen, and it cracked me up because I thought she kinda looked like a birder out on the hunt (not that I've ever worn a leotard for such adventures...), which caused her to come marching back into the living room, scowling at me for laughing. When I tried to explain that I just thought she looked adorable and loved her pink leotard, pink backpack (filled with who-knows-what), and pink hat, she turned to the side (to fully show off her outfit?), still scowling, and took another photo of me...
Sometimes I laugh because she's hilarious.
Sometimes I laugh because I'm scared of her...
Sometimes I laugh because I'm scared of her...
(P.S. That long-sleeved leotard that she's never once actually worn to class because "Nobody wears the sleeves mama! Ugh!", even in the middle of winter, is obviously too small. But it obviously doesn't matter, since she only wears it for dress up around the house anyway.)
No comments:
Post a Comment