Friday, October 16, 2015

PROMOTED!

There's been some big news around here lately that Jay's been shy of my sharing, but since it's no longer a secret to anyone locally, I'm posting it - because I am SO PROUD of him! In the past month, Jay has been promoted to DB-04 (which comes with a lot of additional responsibility... and a nice raise), graduated LDP 2 (the second, competitive year of ERDC's Leadership Development Program), planned and executed an EL-wide conference (along with his four fellow EL LDP 2 members), and been hired to a Branch Chief Detail (temporary assignment) over at CHL (today marks the end of his first week over there, and I definitely miss having him just down the hall from me!). He has worked extremely hard (and been very busy), and has taken the initiative to put himself into a very good position career-wise. There will be more big things to come for him as the years progress, there is no doubt. Congratulations to Jay!
Running the technical side of things during the EL conference presentations
Jay's new corner office over at CHL

1 comment:

Michelle Bourne said...

Didn't have a clue, but I knew it was going to come soon. Proud of Jay and all he has accomplished these past few years.