| (Dark picture, but he was showing me how he can wiggle his first loose tooth with his tongue) |
1. What is your favorite color?
Blue and Green
2. What is your favorite toy?
The Ninja Turtles tower thing
3. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Doughnuts (cue coy smile)
4. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Juice. Apple Juice.
5. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Minecraft shirt
6. What is your favorite game?
Lego Dimensions
7. What is your favorite animal?
Buster. (Dogs?) Yeah, a dog.
Blue and Green
2. What is your favorite toy?
The Ninja Turtles tower thing
3. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Doughnuts (cue coy smile)
4. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Juice. Apple Juice.
5. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Minecraft shirt
6. What is your favorite game?
Lego Dimensions
7. What is your favorite animal?
Buster. (Dogs?) Yeah, a dog.
8. What is your favorite song?
The Goosebumps song at the first part of the movie
9. What is your favorite book?
Son of Slappy (Goosebumps)
10. Who is your best friend?
Manu. He feels like a cousin to me.
11. What is your favorite thing to do with Cora?
Play
12. What is your favorite thing to do with Mama?
Snap together (he means snapping our fingers in unison and competing)
13. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
13. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Whistle (I think he's being silly with these last two answers, but I'm not sure...)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Knight, so I can fight bad guys. Dun dun DUN!
15. What are you afraid of?
A Blaze. (and then I asked what a Blaze is...) It's like a guy a Minecraft that shoots fireballs at us and sets stuff on fire.
16. What’s your favorite type of adventure?
(shrugs shoulders) I don't have a favorite.
17. What makes you happy?
Playing with Legos (big smile... and a gesture, since he's currently building Legos as I ask him these questions)
18. What makes you sad?
When Cora slaps me
19. What is your favorite movie?
Goosebumps
20. What is your favorite TV show?
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Knight, so I can fight bad guys. Dun dun DUN!
15. What are you afraid of?
A Blaze. (and then I asked what a Blaze is...) It's like a guy a Minecraft that shoots fireballs at us and sets stuff on fire.
16. What’s your favorite type of adventure?
(shrugs shoulders) I don't have a favorite.
17. What makes you happy?
Playing with Legos (big smile... and a gesture, since he's currently building Legos as I ask him these questions)
18. What makes you sad?
When Cora slaps me
19. What is your favorite movie?
Goosebumps
20. What is your favorite TV show?
The Flash
No comments:
Post a Comment