Thursday, October 5, 2017

SCHOOL PICTURE DAY 2017

The kids were happy not to have to wear uniforms for school pictures this year. Well, honestly, James probably didn't care one way or the other. He shrugged his shoulders in agreement at the first shirt I suggested. Cora, on the other hand, was almost ecstatic to get to wear a fancy dress! Of cousre, I had to talk her down from the Wonder Woman dress, promising her that the WW wouldn't show in the photo anyway since it's just a head-and-shoulders shot and that the baby blue looked so pretty with her hair... She agreed, as long as I agreed to let her wear her hair down (NO BOW and NO CLIP MAMA!) As I was blow-drying her hair after her shower, she looked in the mirror and told me she looked like a teenager. And then I blinked back tears because I can see it coming too... Seven going on seventeen, for sure..

No comments: