I ordered this game on a whim last week based on reviews after it popped up as "suggested" while I was searching for another game on Amazon. It rated for ages 12+, so we weren't expecting the kids to enjoy it all that much (or do that well), but they teamed up and gave me a run for my money. In the reviews, a lot of people said that 20-40 somethings tend to do best, while lots of grandparents complained that their kids and grandkids kicked their butts. It's a speed game, so I could see how that could happen. Turned out to be true for our family too (sorry Gramma - please come back and play again, the kids loved beating you!), but I was really impressed with some of the steals the kids made (some of the clues are easy, but some of them are not at all "obvious" and the connections are a stretch, though those tended to be the ones James caught ahead of me!) Anyway, I recommend this game if you're looking for something different to play with the whole family!

No comments:
Post a Comment