We took zero pictures at the Run Thru History today... that I can find...
(This one of Cora was posted on the YMCA's Facebook page after the race)
I ran the 10K with Michelle (well, most of it - I lost her in the last mile as I was walking up a hill), then Jay and the kids arrived in plenty of time to send them off for the Cannonball Run 1-Miler and School Challenge. They found a bunch of their friends, which made the run a lot of fun for them (no tears about having to run this race - we told them it didn't matter if they walked the whole thing, they just needed to be there to help their school try and win $200 in gym equipment by having the greatest number of students in attendance). We didn't stay for the after race festivities because we had to get to Cora's soccer game (then James' soccer game, then his party!) and Bowmar didn't win (Bovina beat us by ONE student), but we had a fun morning!
(None of us set any PRs, obviously, but I was happy with my time since it was a good bit faster than what I'd managed to do in training runs.)

No comments:
Post a Comment