Sunday, September 6, 2009

JUMPED OUT

Today James REALLY learned how to jump in his jumperoo, and he just can't get enough:

We normally limit him to 20-30 minutes once or twice a day (usually just while we're cooking meals, since we keep it in the kitchen), but he must have been in the thing at least 5 different times today. And when he wasn't in the jumperoo, he was in the exersaucer or walker. He just wasn't in the mood for tummy time or snuggling. He was Mr. Independent today and he wanted to be upright. And the poor little buster plum wore himself out:

I was making chili and listening to James bounce (as you can tell from the video, it plays music every time he makes a move) when it suddenly got very quiet. I turned to look at him and he had gone from jumping around like a monkey to completely passed out in less than 5 seconds. And you know I had to get a picture before I rescued him and put him in his crib for a proper nap. It was just too cute!

No comments: