Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SUSHI BY SANDY

We just had a great dinner: good company, a new cuisine learned, a happy baby, minimal dishes, and full bellies. You can't go wrong! Sandy came over and taught us how to make sushi, entertained James, and brightened our table with her smile - Thanks Sandy!
Next up on the menu... Thai food!

3 comments:

Margie said...

Yum Yum I love sushi! That spread looks great! I know whats on the menu the next time I visit!

TEAM LINDSAY said...

We'd be happy to make it for you! It's so much easier than I thought it would be - and so much tastier than many restaurants we've tried. You can put exactly what you want in it, the amount you want, the sauces you want, etc. Awesome!!

Amber said...

That sounds awesome. I have always wanted to try it, but wasn't sure how. Plus, how do you make shrimp sauce --- or did you? Also, what kind of rice did you use? It's gotta be sticky rice, right?