Sunday, November 7, 2010

FORT LINDSAY

Jay had to study and finish some homework today, so he went into work and I spent the majority of the day home alone with the kiddos. They were so well behaved! Cora took a good long nap. James did not. We think he might be coming down with something (due to poor appetite), but only time will tell. Hopefully they both sleep well tonight. We're so ready for Cora's ears to feel better and James' canines to come through. It's been a rough couple of weeks and we're T I R E D ! Throw in the time change, and who knows what could happen...

Anyway, one of our "activities" today was building a fort. Our very first fort.
Checking out Mama's creation...
Pretty cool!James has been cracking us up lately with all his goofy faces. His repertoire is impressive. And the boy seriously needs a haircut!

Cora, on the other hand, will not be needing a haircut for a very, very long time...Good thing I invested in so many headbands!

2 comments:

Dawn Hancock said...

The face James is making is so cute! Poor Cora's bald head! I was a bald baby too so I feel her pain =)

Mary Beth said...

Wow -- James looks SO MUCH like a little boy in that photo!