So, what did we do today, on this mostly lazy Saturday?
Slept in until 7:30 (Cora and I) and 8:15 (James and Jay), made pancakes, washed diapers, had a surprise visit from the firewood guy (impeccable timing, since the temp was down to 33 when we woke up this morning), played outside, read some books (while Cora napped), ate some lunch, napped again (we all tried, though only Cora and I really succeeded), did more laundry, and went for a walk (me and the kids) while Jay washed the Jetta in preparation to sell it (for the inevitable minivan purchase). The car looks great, but it was dark (and dinnertime) by the time Jay finished, so we can't take pictures until tomorrow. This photo will have to do for today:

Now the kids are in bed, and I have some chores to finish...
1 comment:
So you have made the decision to sell it, huh? Have you guys decided on which minivan?
Post a Comment