Saturday, June 18, 2011

TEAM LINDSAY IN WHITE

We had a baby shower to attend this morning. One that I knew would be filled with well-dressed folks. So I picked out some fancy duds for the kiddos (James wore his Easter outfit, along with a pair of cool hand-me-down shoes from Coltin, and Cora wore a pretty white eyelet dress that Amy made her for her baby shower last year). As I was blow-drying my hair (Have I mentioned that I got it cut? And I have bangs for the first time since 1991? It's an attempt to blend the post-partum regrowth. Oh, and there are highlights too. First time since D&T's wedding back in 2007.), Jay walked in with James to show me that he'd picked out a matching outfit for himself. So I figured, if everyone else is wearing white, I might as well too. Bummer that we couldn't get a good family photo before we left for the party. It was already sweltering. By 10:00am! James kept saying "No picture!" And Cora was WAY more interested in her brother than the camera. Oh well, here we are. Keeping it real.

No comments: