Cora outgrew her Birdie Pants. Lengthwise, anyway. And since I LOVE that fabric, I decided to turn them into shorts so that she can wear them longer (since her waist has only increased by about an inch since I first made them, and the elastic had room to spare). I cut them off just above her knee and added light pink bias tape to finish them off. Cute, eh?
And lets reminisce, shall we? Look how much her hair has grown in the past 8 months! She's still got that belly, but those legs and arms have thinned and lengthened significantly. Baby Doll is growing up!


3 comments:
Wow, she HAS grown a lot these past 8 months. Still as cute as ever though!
Great job on the shorties! I am very impressed with your homemaking skills! I have some projects I am bringing over to your house...
Love that! You are such a good mommy!!
Post a Comment