Wednesday, December 5, 2012

TODDLER TREES

I saw the idea to make felt Christmas trees on Pinterest, and also brought to life by Christina for Will. Cool concept (felt sticks to felt, so kids can decorate and re-decorate their own little tree all season long) and very easy to execute. The only twists I did were to put it on poster board instead of the wall, and to make two small trees instead of one large one. Because we all know my kids would have fought tooth (Cora) and nail (Cora again) over just one tree. So they each got a little tree, tiny little ornaments, and some "tinsel". These pictures are from this morning, when neither kiddo was really awake yet, but I assure you they played with it much more this evening. It was the first thing Cora asked for when we got home, so I'll count it as a success.




No comments: