Thursday, December 19, 2013

AMCA CHRISTMAS PROGRAM 2013

K4/K5 lining up before their program:
(We had a nervous angel...)
Cora and Daddy backstage
That's our girl on the far right. She did so well! Very focused (and patient! - I know, crazy, eh?) and animated and loud enough that we could hear her now and then. The little ones were super cute! Cora insisted on wearing her infant-sized Christmas tutu...




The wisemen take the stage
Cutest little manger scene in town!
 (I tried to upload the videos that Uncle Jamie took, but Blogger just doesn't like me...)

(Snagged this photo from Sophie... that's all the PreK parents taking photos of the manger scene after the performance. Cracked me up and had to add it!)

1 comment:

Al and Christina said...

I can't get Blogger to upload videos anymore either. For a while it was just my camera that was being rejected, but now it won't take videos from my phone either. Very frustrating and I don't know how to fix it.

Glad the program went well! Love Cora in her little tutu.