Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TINY DANCER

And... we have a dancer! Cora loved her class and wants to go back right away (too bad it's only once/week)! We got her dressed, attempted to get her baby fine hairs into a bun of sorts, and she marched right on back to class all on her own (parents aren't allowed in the dance studio - too much distraction). It's a pretty big class (8-10 girls), but from the peeking I did through the blinds, Cora had no trouble staying focused. After class her teacher popped out to let me know that she did great and was really impressed with our girl! In fact, I'm a bit jealous that she listened so well to her instructor when she doesn't show her daddy or I the same courtesy... She's already talking about her fancy dress for the recital in May (it will be a Dr. Seuss theme, so the dresses will be WILD) and how she made new friends. We didn't know if or when we'd ever be dance parents, but the day has come and I think it's going to go well for all of us!
Before class, showing me how she can stand on her tip-toes
What James did during class

Peeking through the blinds at our little dancer
Showing off her dance studio on the way out

2 comments:

Michelle Bourne said...

Yay! So glad she enjoyed it!!

Mary Beth said...

Love, love, love the ballet photos!