![]() |
| Ms. Tina and Ms. Kati and the K5/K4 kids who showed up to the feast |
![]() |
| James was the only boy in attendance. He said he didn't mind... |
She found the stash of Super Christopher tattoos in my purse and wanted one on immediately. Then she had to show me how tough she is. And then how oh-so-very-cute. This child is a performer!
Sorry these videos are truncated, but I couldn't email myself the full files. You get the idea, anyway. I'm bummed Cora was on the end and we only had a view of her side, but she definitely turned on the charm at the end of each song (there were 3 total, but I figured I'd spare you all the stick clanging in the final number) and flashed us her smile and some poses. We were super proud of James for participating and especially for chiming in on the songs and doing some of the hand movements. He's really not into this kind of stuff and gets pretty shy in the spotlight, so it took some bravery on his part. And he looked mighty handsome up there!









No comments:
Post a Comment