Jenny came up to Portland while I was in town and it was sure good to see her for a few hours! Time with friends is good for the soul, and talking things out is the best therapy I know. Other than having a captive audience for hours upon hours during a long run, late nights and sleepovers and happy hours and long drives are the best times to get it all out, and I am grateful I had the opportunity for all of those things with Robyn and Jenny on this trip. I miss you girls!
 |
| Quick stop at Deschute's for a sampler... |
 |
| Willamette Falls |
 |
| Mt. Hood (the views were crystal clear the entire time I was in town) |
 |
| It was really cold on this trip, but at least it was sunny! |
No comments:
Post a Comment