![]() |
| Obligatory yearly Curry Farms photo. Click here to see 2013 and 2012. |
They added new things this year (like the giant climbing spiderweb, the below barn filled with hay and rope swings - AKA "Indiana Jones" swings according to James, and a few different sized teeter-totters) and upgraded some others (better, multi-skill level pedal car tracks, improved duck race station, and a fenced in bouncy pillow). The kids spent most of their time in the hay barn.
![]() |
| (New improved duck races with easy returns!) |
![]() |
| This was his "Indiana Jones" leap! |
![]() |
| Sissy is a good leaper too. |
![]() |
| Daddy was attacking the swinging kiddos. |
![]() |
| I love this photo. I felt very blessed to have the opportunity to go play as a family this afternoon. |
| Closing down the farm with sunset bouncing. Until next year! (Or maybe next month for Christmas tree season...) |






























1 comment:
Yay, y'all made it out!! And looks like you had smaller crowd and better temps than we did (80 degrees). I look forward to going again next year.
Post a Comment