My local friend and fellow runner, Sarah Rice, a Premier Designs consultant, is offering a special this month: to donate 30% of her retail sales to the charity of a party host's choice. I have always hesitated to host events like this, but this is an offer I can't refuse, so I will be hosting a Premier Designs Jewelry Fundraising Party in Karyn's honor.
If you haven't seen me advertising it on Facebook yet, please go read Karyn's story on her gofundme page at Saving Karyn: http://www.gofundme.com/ savingkaryn/
I am humbly asking you to keep Karyn and her family in your thoughts and prayers, and to shop my Premier Designs Party, if you can.
The party opens online NOW (you can view Sarah's Premier Designs website link, listed below, then contact either myself or her, via phone, email, or Facebook to place your order) and will end on June 25th (all orders will close and process at that time, and then be shipped promptly either to me or directly to you - I have never waited more than 1-2 weeks for items purchased at one of Sarah's parties). Local friends, I will also have catalogs with me, if you see me at work or around town and want to take a look.
Sarah's Premier Designs Website Link: http:// sarahrice.mypremierdesigns. com/
Access Code: Sarah
Access Code: Sarah
Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I hope Sarah and I can help you find something beautiful to wear, while simultaneously helping my beautiful friend Karyn.
Sarah is offering an additional special this month:
Sarah is offering an additional special this month:
When you spend $75,
you may choose any $50 item for only $10!
No comments:
Post a Comment