| Last night (after the kids were in bed), daddy came home with James' new Cub Scout uniform. I had completely forgotten about it until James noticed it sitting under the cookbooks this morning and picked up the hat, asking me "Uh, whose is this?" When I asked him to tell me what the animal was on the hat, he got a HUGE grin on his face and said "Tiger Cub!", realizing what it was. He is very excited to get to wear his uniform to his first Pack meeting next week (and now mama needs to figure out how to sew the patches onto his shirt in the next 6 days...) |
4 comments:
Girls scouts has a no sew no iron adhesive for patches. So awesome. But if you want to sew on your sewing machine, invisible thread works. Also bobbin thread to match the color of the shirt and then the top thread to match whatever the patch color works too... Some mamas here staple patches on, not sure I'd go that route.
Girls scouts has a no sew no iron adhesive for patches. So awesome. But if you want to sew on your sewing machine, invisible thread works. Also bobbin thread to match the color of the shirt and then the top thread to match whatever the patch color works too... Some mamas here staple patches on, not sure I'd go that route.
Aw, he's a cub scout! So cute! Hope he has a great year!
What a cutie! Love seeing them doing service projects! :)
Post a Comment