Sunday, February 6, 2011

BLS: YOGURT, CHEESE, AND APPLES

Cora had some plain Greek yogurt for breakfast this morning. She didn't like it much. It wasn't the flavor, it was that she wasn't able to feed herself. I tried handing her a loaded spoon (while holding onto the other end for support), and it worked, but she became more interested in taking the spoon and playing with it. When I tried to spoon-feed her myself (a BLS 'no-no'), she was none too happy with me encroaching on her space. So we gave up the yogurt and moved on to Cheerios.
Last night, at the party, she sampled some cheese and apples. They were cut into hors d'oeuvre size chunks/slices, so I just held them up to her lips and let her suck/chew/scrape off what she wanted. She ended up eating 2 cubes of colby-jack cheese and half an apple slice.

No comments: