So, after Skyping with their grandparents this morning, I decided to keep the kids in James' room where they would (theoretically) make less noise and be less of a disturbance to Jay (who was trying to take a quiz). James knows that my laptop is another gateway to Dinosaur Train. Games, video clips, and species info. He loves it, and has started asking for it almost as much as he asks to watch it on TV. One of the current clips available (on PBSkids.org, if you're interested - link located on the right-hand side of the blog for convenience) is the Christmas Special, which has a very catchy tune that I've been singing all week (well, honestly, since before Christmas) because let's face it, kids' song have the uncanny ability to get in your head and STAY there. And since James thinks I have an awesome voice (he wouldn't make a very good critic...), he requests it ALL THE TIME. "Sing? Sing?" That's what he asks me, over and over. So when we found the clip online today, I'm pretty sure we watched it 243 times before Jay came looking for us at lunchtime.
"It's the season, for train rides and snowing. The reason, that everybody's going. To the great, big dinosaur holiday in the snow. Whoa whoa whoa."
No comments:
Post a Comment