James was WILD last night! And since Jay is missing his buddy just as much as we are missing him, I thought I'd put a compilation video together of all the craziness. First off, he goes looking for his Sissy in some ridiculous places (saying "Underneath? No." after checking each place), even though she was standing in plain view. Then he pretends to sleep (snoring, whether eyes open or closed, makes no difference as long as you're snoring, because snoring = sleep) and "jolts" himself awake, followed by crazy laughter. This is something his Grambot taught him 3 months ago and he STILL thinks it's hilarious (and it is, I admit, especially when he does it at the kitchen table). Finally, he's been jumping on the couch lately and landly squarely on his haunches. And getting in big trouble (time out - ooooooh!), since he's NOT suppose to stand on the couch, let alone JUMP on the couch. So he's started doing it on the carpet ("Ready? 3, 4, 6, 7 - Go Set Go!"). Ouch.
By the way Jay, he was totally performing for you there at the end. And I stand by my theory that he gets all this craziness from you.
1 comment:
Quite the performer you've got there! That cloth diaper must be super padded.
Post a Comment