I bought this diaper for Eli, in honor of his space-themed big boy room with Star Wars bedding. But cloth was a no-go for D&T, so it ended up back in our possession. Of course, since we're planning to potty train James at the end of the month, I couldn't justify using it (I'd hate to put wear-and-tear on an awesome Doodle Dype that I could re-sell for full price if unworn). So off it sold on the Cloth Diaper Swap (within 5 minutes of my posting it - high demand much?). But not before I snapped a few photos of James modeling it after bathtime (with one of our extra inserts stuffed inside to protect the diaper in case James couldn't keep things under control for 2 minutes, so don't mind the added bulk).

Definitely one of the coolest diapers to pass through our household!

P.S. Did you know that today is Star Wars Day? "May the 4th be with you."
1 comment:
I love the second picture. He could go into modeling.
Post a Comment