Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BATHTIME INSANITY



He was licking her cheek, because he knows it's gross. Boys.
Seriously though, how much longer is it ok for these two to bathe together? Other than throwing water all over the place they're usually pretty well behaved in the tub. Is there some cutoff age where boys and girls shouldn't bathe together anymore, or is it just a case-by-case judgement call? It's certainly easier (though sometimes more aggravating) to bathe them together. Of course, most nights they just jump in the shower with mama. And I suppose that will lead to the question of how much longer is it ok for them to shower with their parents? That's definitely the easiest and fastest way for everyone to get clean after a long day and a trip to the gym. Bathtime ponderings...

3 comments:

Dawn Hancock said...

I was raised by hippies with no boundaries so I don't know either! My Mom and I still try on clothes in the same dressing room... usually the handicapped one with both kids in attendance to evaluate clothing options.

Michelle Bourne said...

Good questions... I need to know that too. I often wonder at what point do I need to stop changing clothes in front of Mason. Hmm...

kj said...

Mine still carry on conversations with me while I am in the shower. I won't even say how old my oldest is. And, they all still walk around nekkid. Since I think we are pretty normal:), I guess you are clear for a while.