Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MR. FIXIT

James and Cora have both been obsessed with "fixing" things lately. Mainly the wall in James' room that's still sporting some patches due to moving his dresser when he upgraded to a real bed, but other things as well (his bed posts, other walls, the cats, etc.) He has a little baby tool kit that his Uncle Jamie bought him for his first Christmas, and which is still one of the most used toys in our house. Cora is just as in love with it as James is. Then tonight as Jay was cleaning up the cat room he found a cool tool bench set that James inherited from our pal Jackson. He set it up while the kids were in the bath, and needless to say they were both thrilled once they toweled off and discovered their new toys. (And I just happened to have a pair of kid-sized tool belts in my sewing kit that I remembered about - I don't even remember what my original plans were for them)

1 comment:

Michelle Bourne said...

Ah, yes, tools! Mason is getting some for Christmas!