Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS

Waiting for my loves to wake up (Cora ended up in bed with us at 3:30am, and at 8:00am everyone was still sleeping! The kids ended up sleeping until after 8:30am!)
Matching jammies! (Cora slept in different jammies just in case she had an accident, since I wanted the kids in these ones for photos today, but she's generally dry overnight these days. Also, Cora had already started taking things out of her stocking before we even got her up onto the bed...)
Light saber flashlights are AWESOME!

(Wearing my new running gear: gloves, visor, and reflective vest for early morning runs)
Iron Man motorcycle
Doing "jazz hands" like mommy did!
Our annual Christmas stocking family portrait

And just to reminisce from years past...
2011
2010

2 comments:

editor said...

Where did you find that gorgeous quilt? It is so pretty!

Michelle Bourne said...

Love it! I think I missed the change in wall color in your bedroom. Looks great!