Christina set us up with a group discount and guaranteed wagon tour at our nearby safari park, so we trekked over to Louisiana for a little animal viewing and feeding. We joined the Kennedy, Jung, and Sanchez families and it was really nice to see the kids all interact so well. I finally got a new camera last week (thank you tax refund!) so I enjoyed taking pictures with something other than my iPhone (or Jay's fancy Nikon, since I always feel stressed using it, worried I'll somehow damage it). I still need to find time to read the manual (I had planned to on the hour drive to the park, but Cora decided to scream almost the entire ride, so reading - or even thinking coherently - wasn't going to happen), but I'm happy to have a bunch of clear shots at least! The kids had a great time (and luckily Cora's mood improved as soon as we arrived, even though she never napped) and we enjoyed spending an afternoon with our buddies!

 |
| (Cora was insistent on getting Lauren's attention, but Lauren was far more interested in her brother) |
 |
| Cora has a thing for Alex... |
 |
| Must have been a scary animal... |
 |
| (This one was taken with Jay's iPhone) |
No comments:
Post a Comment