Friday, August 19, 2011

BITTY DOLL SLINGS

I found something adorable a little while back and couldn't resist ordering a couple of customs for my kids. Doll slings, made by Bitty Bear Baby Boutique! Amanda is a wonderful seamstress and she has some really creative ideas (she also made Cora's water sling and my Mama Clutch). I knew I wanted to get doll slings from her some day, and when she posted ROBOT fabric, I decided to just go ahead and get one for James (my little WALL-E obsessed kiddo). While I was at it, I figured I'd get one for Cora too, so I sent Amanda on the hunt to find some girly owl or bird fabric. And she found both! The cute little slings arrived today, and I had to try them out on the kids right away, of course. Both kids preferred their babies in a back carry. Cora looked like a little mini-me (except I don't walk around in my undies... usually), what with my phone in her hand and my shoes on her feet and a baby attached to her back...
James was very impressed with his robots.
And I was impressed with his multitasking ability. Just like his daddy, he can babywear and cook dinner at the same time. Good man!
If you're interested in slings for your own kiddo (or anything else BBBB has to offer), check out her products and fabrics, and keep an order in mind for November (since Amanda is now on strict bedrest until her baby arrives, which will hopefully not be until October)!

1 comment:

Sharmila Athrey said...

Cora's expression here is just like Madhav's. Babies must be per-programmed!!! They both look very cute with the baby carriers.