I have been eyeing patterns and tutorials for craft totes and crayon folios for a while, but they all just seemed a bit girly to me. Then, the other day I came across a picture of a craft bucket on Pinterest (which, if you haven't checked out yet, you should - ENDLESS array of decorating ideas and recipes and sewing tutorials and anything else you could possibly think of, all arranged into "boards" to help you keep your thoughts and "to do lists" straight) and I KNEW it was the perfect thing to store all of James' coloring books and sketch pads and crayons and stickers and washable markers and chalk mat. With plenty of room to grow, once we deem him old enough (or trustworthy enough) to use colored pencils and paints and charcoals and anything else he (or we) come up with. Pretty simple. Get yourself one of the short all-purpose buckets at your local hardware store and a "bucket buddy" to go with it, then fill it with whatever you want!
No comments:
Post a Comment