Cora has little feet, but they're growing. Lengthwise, anyway. They are SO narrow (just like her Mama's). Her size 3 shoes (6-9 months) suddenly have no room left for her toes (even though there's a good half inch of width or more unused, which makes her foot slide around). Luckily, I had two pairs of size 4 shoes stowed away just for this occasion. She tried them on, at the same time (and wouldn't take them off)...
Unfortunately, these are the same brand (Smaller, by See Kai Run - our FAVORITE for James) and thus the width problem is only magnified with the larger size. So I'm on the hunt for narrow toddler shoes. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
In the meantime, hopefully she can get away with wearing these with socks.
Muah!
Unfortunately, these are the same brand (Smaller, by See Kai Run - our FAVORITE for James) and thus the width problem is only magnified with the larger size. So I'm on the hunt for narrow toddler shoes. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
In the meantime, hopefully she can get away with wearing these with socks.
Muah!
1 comment:
Hey! I see hair:)!
Post a Comment