This dress was a huge hit at daycare today - thanks Gamma!

Cora loves these shoes. She is ecstatic to have herself another pair of shoes to play with. They won't fit long (they were another pair I found tucked away in a drawer, size 6-12 months), but at least they are slim enough for her narrow feet. Oh, and how do you like the giant bow, placed on the "wrong" side of her head to cover her healing head wound? Nice touch, eh? And don't worry, we won't let her wear mini-skirts when she's older. Of course, I could always add a band of fabric to the hem to make it longer and extend it's wear into winter...
4 comments:
I think it is all cute, the bow, dress, and shoes! I didn't know there was a "wrong" side??
Well, "wrong" only because we ALWAYS put the bow on the left side of her head, but her bruise/scab is on the right side of her head...
Oh, and this morning she is wearing jean shorts and a green and pink t-shirt, so I went to put her in her pink sandals (to match), and she literally threw them over her shoulder and reached for her new black shoes instead. Apparently she is already taking fashion decisions into her own hands, at 14-months-old!
This will be interesting come teenage years... ;)
Post a Comment