The kids' daycare is doing a Christmas program, and every single child old enough to walk has a part. Yup, even Cora. Today I watched in amazement as the chaos of the dress rehearsal unfolded. To her credit, Cora participated, even though it required my presence at her feet. And James? When he wasn't running in circles, climbing the bleachers, or trying to play the drums, he stayed in place and followed along with all the other preschoolers. And despite the chaos, I'll admit that it was darn cute and entertaining to watch my kiddos try to "perform"...
Here they are doing a song about a pine tree:
Next came a song with jingle bells. Cora was really into this:
After rehearsal came the Christmas party. And since I stuck around, Cora got to go eat lunch (and mostly treats) with the big kids. She especially liked her cupcake. And the weird barrel of "juice" they gave her:

Next came a song with jingle bells. Cora was really into this:
After rehearsal came the Christmas party. And since I stuck around, Cora got to go eat lunch (and mostly treats) with the big kids. She especially liked her cupcake. And the weird barrel of "juice" they gave her:

But she got tired quickly, so I relocated her back to the nursery while James enjoyed the preschool gift exchange. He was quite pleased with his Cars cars:
No comments:
Post a Comment