When we moved Cora into James' room (more on that in a later post), he ended up with the big-screen monitor, which happens to reside on my side of the bed. When I wake up randomly in the middle of the night to check on my babies (will I ever outgrow that habit?...), I am amazed at the crazy positions and places I find James sleeping in. So I challenge you - can you find James in all 10 of these screen captures?










(And no, these were not all taken on the same night. Though they could have been. The kid still moves around like a billiard ball in his sleep! Oh, and yes, I do occasionally go rescue him. Like when his head was under his blanket. And when he sleeps on the floor. Poor little heavy sleeper...)
1 comment:
Holy smokes - what a crazy sleeper! I guess this is what I might have to look forward to:)
Post a Comment