Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"I HUN-WEE!"

Last night, Cora seated herself at the table and declared that she was ready to eat. She saw her tray on the counter where I had been preparing it, so she knew it was ready. (I was letting it cool a bit.) She started pointing to the counter, then to the table, saying "My dinner!" It was so funny that we decided to pull out the camera and record her bossiness (while also encouraging her and feeding her lines so that we could capture some of her silly faces). Sure hope she doesn't talk like this to her teachers at lunchtime when she goes back next week though...

2 comments:

Michelle Bourne said...

Oh my oh my (shaking head)... As funny as this is, I'm afraid you guys are in for it. ;) She is a girl and she knows what she wants!!

Sharmila Athrey said...

I love you CORA!!! You gooo girl, that is the way!!! She is so cute even when bossing. Denise you should create a love button for your blogs.